How do i purchase an assesment?
EPIC, or “Electronic Profile Information Center,” is the online platform where over 30 Wiley skills and personality assessments, including Everything DiSC®, are administered. That said, EPIC credits are the currency used to purchase those assessments for individuals and teams within your organization. Credits are also needed to generate individual and facilitator reports. You can do all of this through WorkWise! Choose from our offerings below:
Pick The Solution That Works For You:
WHAT IS CATALYST?
And Why Does It Make A Difference?
Everything DiSC® Workplace on Catalyst takes the DiSC you know and love and combines it with a personalized platform and flexible facilitation.
DISCOVER A NEW WAY TO ENGAGE AND CONNECT YOUR PEOPLE
- Learners have immediate access to a Personalized Platform – no need for printing reports
- Self-Guided Learning that encourages learners to return and learn
- A Your Colleagues section that provides tips for working effectively with coworkers
- Ability to add on other Everything DiSC solutions at lower cost than stand-alone solutions
- Short format modules that can be done together or separately; virtually or in-person
- The Everything DiSC® Workplace on Catalyst facilitation kit is available for free with ownership of an Everything DiSC® Workplace kit and includes Agile EQ and Management materials.
Looking for something different? Let’s talk.
Submit My Group
If you’re looking to submit your group, you can do so here. Simply fill out the form with your information. We’ll be in touch with next steps shortly after.
TYPES OF ASSESMENTS
Everything DiSC on Catalyst is a personal development learning experience that equips people with the social and emotional know-how for more effective interactions at work—no matter who or where they are.
Easily customize the dynamic content of Everything DiSC Workplace® to help everyone—at every level, in any role—learn new ways to build more effective relationships and improve the overall quality of the workplace.
Tailored specifically to enhance the critical skills managers need to build solid, one-to-one relationships with direct reports as well as up the chain-of-command.